Call 3 is closed. No project proposals can be submitted anymore!
4 proposals have been submitted for the closed call.
This year, CLARIN-NL launches a Closed Call. CLARIN-NL wants to ensure that all disciplines with in the humanities are covered and will therefore invite specific researchers from prioritized disciplines to submit a project proposal for a data curation or demonstrator project.
The selected researchers must confirm their willingness and ability to write a project proposal within two weeks after the invitation.
The project proposals of selected researchers do not compete with other proposals. The submitted proposal will be reviewed by IAP and NAP, and if approved, the requested budget is made available and the project can start.
The total budget for the closed call is 400,000 euro.
Each individual project has a maximum budget of 80,000 euro.
The Submission dead line is the same as for project proposals from the Open Call: Friday September 30, 13:00 hours CET
Around mid December 2011, CLARIN-NL will announce the selected disciplines and the awarded projects.
Reviewing of the project proposals will be done in accordance with the CLARIN-NL Review Procedure.
You can upload your submission by filling out this web form.
You can only use this form if you are a registered user of the CLARIN-NL website. If you are not a registered user, please register (see Create New Account in the menu, left bottom or go here). You can view your submissions via http://www.clarin.nl/node/135.
Tips for submitting:
- It is strongly recommended to fill out the web form as soon as possible, and attach a preliminary version of the project proposal, to avoid overload on the CLARIN-NL web site close to the submission deadline as much as possible. You can always edit your submission and attach an newer version of your project proposal until the submission dead line.
- Copy the project summary that is required in the project proposals to the project summary field of the web form.
- The format of the project proposal must be PDF, and you can only upload a file with extension .pdf or .zip
- You can upload only one file. So if your submission would (exceptionally) consist of multiple files, zip them and submit the zipped file
- If possible, submit your final proposal as soon as possible, preferably long before the deadline, because it will avoid overload of the web site.
- If you encounter problems, report them to the CLARIN-NL office. If the problems are so serious that you cannot upload the proposal using the web form, we allow submission by e-mail as a backup (send it to email@example.com). However, you will have to justify why you submitted by e-mail. Without such justification, a submission by e-mail might be declared formally non-compliant!
For more information and assistance with finding suitable partners contact the CLARIN-NL Office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, contact the CLARIN-NL Office: email@example.com.